[whatwg] WHATWG on Google+

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 15:14:16 +0100
On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:54:38 +0100, Nils Dagsson Moskopp
<nils at dieweltistgarnichtso.net> wrote:
> With less sarcasm: What use is this if one already reads the blog?

This was brought up on IRC as well:

http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/whatwg/20111121#l-348

Basically, I'm hoping to find out. I personally had a number of useful
technical discussions on Google+. Maybe some of those will take place on
the WHATWG Google+ page. Maybe some people prefer to get WHATWG pointers
via Google+, just like some prefer to get it via Twitter today.

We started with email, branched out to IRC, got forums and wiki, a blog, a
Twitter account. Each of those has proven successful I think. Not always
to the same people, but I think that is the value. By giving people choice
in how to participate we make it more easy for them to do so.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/