[whatwg] Allowing custom attributes on <html> or <body> in documents for media resources

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 13:05:22 +1300
Very well then, I propose that a "toplevel" attribute be added to the root
element of media resource documents in toplevel browsing contexts :-).

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us