[whatwg] Fullscreen CSS

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 13:38:01 +0100
I have removed background:black as the way the rendering is defined at the
moment is that it cannot be overridden unless !important is used. That's
not ideal for backgrounds. Since no color was defined that did not help
either.

I added margin:0; box-sizing:border-box so the height/width declarations
make sense.

I also added transition:none to :fullscreen-ancestor per the comment that
was present in the draft.

Latest draft:

   http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/fullscreen/raw-file/tip/Overview.html#rendering

--