[whatwg] Proposal: tabindexscope

From: Eric Sh. <shedokan1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 11:34:34 +0200
On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 9:04 AM, Simon Pieters <simonp at opera.com> wrote:

>  But I think that once you tab one more time on the last element of a scope
>> thenit should go to the first element in that scope.
>>

> Disagree.

Then it shouldn't be called a scope since a scope in OSs and native
applications means pretty much that.

 That way you can add tabindexscope to forms and all elements of the form
> will be loopable.

Why is that desirable? How is the user supposed to break out of the scope?

With some kind of a key combination, like a window is a scope in an
Operating System you can only break out of it with Alt+Tab, maybe
Ctrl+Alt+Tab?

And it looks like your proposal should use a different name since it is not
a scope but more like "localtabindex" or something like that.

Regards,
Eric