[whatwg] Function "Active Menu"

From: André Luís <andreluis.pt@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 15:26:30 +0100
Recognizing that the href is the same as the current uri.

I agree it woud be nice, but I see this as a proposal for the css wg. This has pseudo-class written all over this.

:current or something.

Nowadays we solve this with a .current or .active class name.

Not exactly life-changing, but useful nonetheless.
--
Andr? Lu?s