[whatwg] <canvas> drawing with singular transforms and zero-sized gradients

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 11:19:31 -0700
On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 5:18 PM, Robert O'Callahan <robert at ocallahan.org> wrote:
> Gradients already aren't continuous where the start and end points are
> equal. I think it would be OK to draw nothing as Aryeh suggests. At least
> it's easy to spec and implement, and I doubt authors will care (they haven't
> cared about the browser behaviors so far AFAIK).

Yes they are.  The only non-continuous behavior appears in *repeating*
gradients when the first and last stops are equal.  I'm currently
speccing around the problem by requiring a "fixup" of moving the last
stop to be 1px away from the first stop.  I'd like to sync this up
with whatever we decide here for canvas.

~TJ