[whatwg] Handling of collapsed whitespace in contenteditable

From: Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan@mozilla.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 17:32:23 -0400
There's a very good reason why existing browser engines have to resort
to &nbsp; hacks.  It's the only practical way to make sure that
"foo__bar" (s/_/ /) entered into an editable element would appear the
intended way when the innerHTML of the editable area is submitted to a
server and later displayed in another documents.

For this reason, I think we should make the sad choice of specifying the
latter behavior.

Cheers,
Ehsan