[whatwg] Nullable types and MediaStreams

From: Per-Erik Brodin <per-erik.brodin@ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 18:15:43 +0200
On 2011-06-13 17:19, Tommy Widenflycht (?????) wrote:
> So,
> as WebIDL has been extended with a  "is nullable operator" (
> http://www.w3.org/TR/WebIDL/#idl-nullable-type) I wonder if the MediaStreams
> draft can make use of it, please?
>
> Especially navigator.getUserMedia(options, successCallback [, errorCallback ]
> ) and PeerConnection(configuration, signalingCallback).
>
> /Tommy

The DOMString arguments 'options' and 'configuration' are never referred
to as being null, and thus I think it is safe to assume that they will
not be null and that the default conversion rules apply
(http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebIDL/#es-DOMString). The callback
arguments are all referred to as being null so I think it is safe to
assume that they can be null.

//Per-Erik