[whatwg] Support for page transitions

From: Bjartur Thorlacius <svartman95@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 15:07:18 +0000
On 6/7/11, Mikko Rantalainen <mikko.rantalainen at peda.net> wrote:>
> Note that the "next page" button may or may not match with rel="next"
> and as such, I think that there should be additional method for
Elaborate; they both refer to the next resource in a sequence of
documents. Note that a document may be an element in multiple
sequences of documents.

If I understand correctly, the feature you want that's not supported
by rel=next and rel=prev is sending a draft to a server when switching
forms. Even better than that would be saving a draft for every input
filled by a user. This draft can be written to a local disk, or stored
at networked servers for global access, for the user agent to refill
when the user revisits the form. I think some user agents already
implement the latter, so that leaves bells, whistles and transitions.