[whatwg] Proposal for a MediaSource API that allows sending media data to a HTMLMediaElement

Not a comment directly on the spec, but you might want to check what
people are suggesting for interactive media handling in the WEBRTC
working group.

Streaming is different from interactive media, but it would be a shame
to have incompatibilities that can be avoided.