[whatwg] Websockets Client API

From: Bruce Atherton <bruce@callenish.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 17:39:27 -0800
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. The constructor is not throwing
an exception in this case. The issue I am concerned with is that the
Websocket object can potentially be used before it has been configured
with event handlers, although it sounds like that may not be an issue in
browsers.

To my mind there are two solutions: include an event-handler collection
as a parameter on all the constructor methods, or separate the open()
call out from the constructor. For my library I think I'll opt for the
latter option.