[whatwg] Control over selection direction

Looks good to me. Using a string instead of a boolean is more
future-extensible should we need to add a new type and is more consistent
with other attributes.

Just to be clear, when you say before/after, you mean in document order
right? So, it's unaffected by rtl, right?