[whatwg] Proposal: <intent> tag for Web Intents API

On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 23:05:37 +0100, Greg Billock <gbillock at google.com>
wrote:
> The big ergonomic sticking point there is probably the |href|
> attribute, which we envision
> being able to do same-origin registration. Perhaps a similar <link
> rel="intent"> tag
> modification would be able to do that, though. Is that what you'd
> suggest? Do you think
> having two tags involved would be confusing?

If there's always an href attribute you could just go for <link> instead.
I think you should go for one element and just add attributes as required.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/