[whatwg] Proposal: <intent> tag for Web Intents API

On Tue, 6 Dec 2011, Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> Especially changing the way <head> is parsed is
> hairy. Every new element we introduce there will cause a <body> to be implied
> before it in down-level clients. That's very problematic.

Yes, I consider adding new elements to <head> to be very very bad for this
reason. Breaking DOM consistency between supporting and non-supporting
browsers can cause adding an intent to cause unrelated breakage (e.g. by
changing document.body.firstChild).