[whatwg] [editing] Additional miscellaneous commands

From: Bjartur Thorlacius <svartman95@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 18:28:18 +0000
?ann m?n 22.?g? 2011 21:57, skrifa?i Ehsan Akhgari:
> On 11-08-18 6:09 PM, Bjartur Thorlacius wrote:
>> That seems to be of general utility. I recommend sending feature request
>> to implementors.
>
> I think a much shorter path to success would be having a "Show/Hide All
> Comments" button. :-)

Yeah, by all means, reword the button's label. But there are other
(minor) use cases for searching for hidden text: hidden sections (such
as in scripted pages that present only one section at time) developed by
people outside of the WHATWG. But maybe having invisible elements
appearing upon search is just plain confusing?