[whatwg] Cache Manifest: why have FALLBACK?

From: Ilkka Huotari <ilkkah@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 05:13:14 +0300
I'm trying to figure out if there is any other difference between
NETWORK and FALLBACK sections than FALLBACK section having the
fallback resource. (I hope I'm not bothering people with my questions,
but I also hope that these questions could help somebody else.)

So... is there any other difference between them? I did some testing
in Chrome and Firefox and while the behavior was not actually
identical between those browsers, it seemed that there isn't any other
crucial difference between the sections.

Ilkka