[whatwg] <link> onLoad event

From: Diogo Resende <dresende@thinkdigital.pt>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:15:10 +0100
Hi,

Is there a way to know that a <link> has been loaded (and processed)?
I'm more interested in CSS links than others but the process should be
the same. In my opinion it's a better way of loading stylesheets than
downloading using XmlHttpRequest and then creating the <style> with all
that inside (seems <style> does not support onLoad either..).

This is important for developers to create elements knowing they will
have the correct styling immediately and not some moments after.

I'm sorry if there's already something to do this. Please hint me if so.

--
Diogo