[whatwg] Speech input element

Hi Bjorn,

Thank you for your bringing this topic (again :) to the WHAT WG list.
I'd like to bring this to the W3C Voice Browser Working Group (and
maybe the Multimodal Interaction Working Group as well) and ask
the group participants for opinion.

As you might know, the group recently created a task force named
"Voice on the Web" and work hard to promote voice technology on
various possible Web applications.

Regards,

Kazuyuki

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C Multimodal & Voice Activity Lead
mailto: ashimura at w3.org
voice: +81.466.49.1170 / fax: +81.466.49.1171