[whatwg] HTML5 Offline web applications & file upload

There's a bunch of work currently happening on public-webapps and
public-device-apis @w3.org to enable many offline use cases like this.  The
most closely related specs are probably the FileSystem API and/or the
LocalStorage/IndexedDB APIs + FileReader.

Unfortunately these use cases are not very well supported in browser quite
yet.  (No one is shipping FileSystem or LocalStorage+StructuredClone or
FileReader+StructuredClone as far as I know.)

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 10:51 AM, Alexandre Thiel <thiel.alexandre at gmail.com