[whatwg] What will not work when we do not have server ?

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 9:50 AM, narendra sisodiya
<narendra.sisodiya at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks a lot, what about server-sent, websocket ?
> At the same time I am thinking for using webshare command too.
> alias webshare='python -c "import SimpleHTTPServer;SimpleHTTPServer.test()"'
> this command will start simple server at current directory. If i am unable
> to do something using file:/// , I will try to use this simple server.

Same exact thing.  If you don't have a webserver, anything that needs
to communicate with a webserver won't work.

If you can package a simple webserver that can be run automatically by
the end-user, then, well, you'll have a server to use.

~TJ