[whatwg] input type="location" proposals

How would the "browser" assist you?  Would you start to type in "new
yor" and it would drop down a list giving you options?

How will browsers get the list (and future) lists which have to be
customized to the input?  Remote listing?  Buit-in database?

--
Adam Shannon
 Web Developer