[whatwg] Form validation against invisible controls

There are some objections against omitting invisible controls from form
validation. However, it is a real issue with existing sites and users can't
submit such forms at all though they can submit it with non-HTML5 browsers.

My conclusion is it's better to disable interactive form validation for
existing sites as possible. e.g. disabling interactive form validation for
documents without "<!DOCTYPE html>".

--
TAMURA Kent
Software Engineer, Google