[whatwg] bubbling events on labels

Sorry for the previous spam ... :) I am new to this !

Exactly TJ, I am trying to navigate through internal targets inside the same
page.

I have to admit Ashley is correctly suspicious since I walked over the
difference in browsers behavior by trying to use the CSS3 :target selector
for a simple navigation menu. I didn't expect complete success by stretching
the limits like this but I was just trying to avoid Javascript for such a
simple task. I needed a way to keep the state of the current active menu and
I thought I could use a checkbox group for that. And yes it is a bit of a
hack, sorry for that !

There are probably better solutions/approach without too much complexity I
was just pushing a bit and see what I could get at from the pseudo selectors
!

Many thanks TJ for pointing me to the relevant documentation, will read
through it immediately.

Diego Perini