[whatwg] <video> application/octet-stream

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 1:28 PM, Philip J?genstedt <philipj at opera.com> wrote:
> I'd like to hear from those that will actually make the decision and write
> the code.

You just got a response from one of those people. and I suspect that
Chris was indicating that he knew that certain others who can also
write code for the module would have other opinions.

I could write code there and could ask chris to review it, or if i
suspected i'd get a better response from someone else, I might choose
to ask one of the other people.

Although in this case, I suspect that if I wanted to change the code
I'd probably ask this Chris.

Given that this stuff is *new* and we're supposed to be working from a
clean slate, I'd much rather the other browser vendors actually
implement the spec. And yes, I'm willing to write patches to mozilla
to fix places near this portion of the spec where we're deficient.