[whatwg] HTML5 (including next generation additions still in development) - Mozilla Firefox (Not Responding)

I do not see the reason of having a specification lecture also be a
stress-test.

As Aaron already said I just want to be able to read the specs.

A button at the top maybe to switch to the stress-test ?

Diego