[whatwg] Firefox 4 Beta 1

On 7/7/10 4:43 AM, Schalk Neethling wrote:
> Ah, ok. I see but then I wonder what the problem is with regards to Youtube
> and full screen as their full screen mode is fully user driven.

The problem is that Youtube disables the browser context menu for the
video (for various reasons) and that from the _browser_'s point of view
its full-screen button is just some script.  It can't tell it's
user-driven (at least not without applying heuristics similar to popup
blocking or some such).

-Boris