[whatwg] media resources: addressing media fragments through URIs spec

Actually, a point in time is nothing - it's an empty set. You never
want to actually point to a point in time, but rather to either the
point in time and an interval after that point in time, or everything
from that point onwards. That's what these URIs represent.

Cheers,
Silvia.