[whatwg] HttpOnly cookie for WebSocket?

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 12:12 AM, Fumitoshi Ukai (????)
<ukai at chromium.org>wrote:

> May/Should WebSocket use HttpOnly cookie while Handshaking?

WebSocket is a "stateful" protocol, and its cookie support is only
applicable in interacting with the HTTP context  .. and therefore the spec
should simply refer to what's specified for HTTP for clarification ...

- Wenbo

I think it would be useful to use HttpOnly cookie on WebSocket so that we