[whatwg] HTML Cookie API

For reference, reading document.cookie has measurable performance cost in
Chromium since the cookie jar lives in a process separate from the process
running JavaScript.  We could have minimized this cost by caching the
cookies locally, but then there are cache coherency issues.

I think the cookie APIs should have been asynchronous from the start.
 Whenever an API is backed by I/O, asynchronous should be the rule.

-Darin