[whatwg] Multiple file download

On 2/23/10 1:12 PM, Jose Fandos wrote:
>     2)  A multipart response with the files as parts, each part having
>

> as far as I know, and I could be wrong, this would suffer from what I
> described in a), i.e. there would be a dialog propping up to accept each
> downloaded file.

Currently yes, but that seems like a UI issue, not a spec issue.
Nothing _requires_ that behavior of UAs.

I'd prefer just having a header in multipart responses to flag that all
the files should probably be saved to the same location, or fixing UAs
to only prompt once, to inventing yet another package format here.

-Boris