[whatwg] Drag-and-drop feedback

Since I am currently in the process of fixing bugs in this area for Chrome,
there are 2 things I'm wondering about:

.) whether "Text" and "URL" should be part of the return value of "types"
(probably not, according to Ian's comment). However, since "text/uri-list"
may in fact not contain a valid URL, the presence/absence of "URL" in types
could be useful. I.e., it could indicate whether getData("URL") will return
something useful.

.) Judging from the example in
https://developer.mozilla.org/En/DragDrop/Drag_Operations#drop , Firefox
seems to use only LF for line feeds within text/uri-list, while RFC 2483
calls for CR-LF for all "text/*" formats, including "text/uri-list", as does
the HTML5 spec in the section on the drag-and-drop processing model.
Since the UA has to parse "text/uri-list" for the return value of "URL", I
wonder whether both should be accepted (break on LF, filter out any CR). The
other problem here is that WebKit/Safari and Chromium convert files to file
URLs to return for "text/uri-list"/"URL". Is there a consensus how this
difference should be best handled (or is this just a bug in FF)?

Cheers,

Roland