[whatwg] Canvas size and double buffering.

From: Tim Hutt <tdhutt@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 00:00:07 +0000
On 3 February 2010 23:16, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky at mit.edu> wrote:
> On 2/3/10 6:12 PM, Tim Hutt wrote:
>>
>> Ah yes that works nicely

Hmm maybe I spoke too soon. The interaction of the CSS size and the
canvas.width/height is confounding! It seems if you set a CSS width
of, say 80% then that is that and you are stuck with it. Unfortunately
it doesn't round to the nearest pixel!

I have created a test case here:

http://concentriclivers.com/canvas.html (the source is nicely
formatted and very short)

If anyone can get it to work as described on that page, then thank
you! Otherwise I think things need to be changed to make it possible.