[whatwg] Canvas size and double buffering.

On Feb 3, 2010, at 3:14 PM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> On 2/3/10 2:54 PM, Tim Hutt wrote:
>
>> Well, yes it would be good to have onresize for all elements.
>
> Which is why it's being worked on anyway.

I'm curious; where is this being worked on? Discussed here on this list? On another list? Or is it just being implemented by some browser vendors independently? I don't see discussion of it recently on this list, so I'm curious as to where the discussion would be; there seem to be a lot of lists in a lot of places these days for discussing various bits of browser standards, and it's hard to figure out what goes where.

For core HTML & the DOM, there's this group, public-html at the W3C, and public-webapps at the W3C; am I missing any? There's also the Device API groups which seems to overlap the domain of the webapps group quite a bit. There are of course the more clearly delineated groups, such as es-discuss, www-style, SVG, MathML, and the like, but I sometimes find it a bit hard to figure out where I should look for discussion about HTML and the HTML DOM because it's spread out over several lists which don't seem like they have clear boundaries. Has anyone written up an explanation of where to look for what?

-- Brian