[whatwg] Device Element

From: Roger Hågensen <rescator@emsai.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 19:18:21 +0100
On 2010-12-28 03:16, Seth Brown wrote:
> I also believe that the working group should make the device element
> spec a high priority. If you don't google will probably implement
> their own version for chrome OS(it will be necessary in a browser
> based OS model).
>
> Thanks,
> Seth Brown

Not really! Chrome OS will do "Webapps" the same way as Firefox, Safari,
Opera, and IE will do it.
What probably Chrome OS will do that the browsers don't do is "Apps"
kinda like how there are Android Apps, and iPhone Apps.
Webapps still work on Android and iPhone right? So it will hardly be any
different on Chrome OS.
An "App" will always have more control than a "Webapp", and a driver
will always have more control than a "App", especially if the driver
lives in a different privilege level.

--
Roger "Rescator" H?gensen.
Freelancer - http://www.EmSai.net/