[whatwg] Onpopstate is Flawed

From: Henry Chan <henry.fai.hang.chan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 10:18:40 +0800
It fixes the bit where back/forward before onload doesn't fire onpopstate.

But no, it still doesn't let us detect inital onpopstate.  And back/forward
buttons don't work properly until onload.  A workaround would be to assign
the handlers to the <a> tags at onload but again that's not feasible for my
site.  I need it domready.

Please make onpopstate fire as early as possible in the navigation sequence.
 And drop the pending state object.  I need exactly each firing.  Not just
the last one.

--
Henry Chan
henry.fai.hang.chan at gmail.com