[whatwg] WebSRT examples for review

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 19:28:14 +1100
To all WebSRT experts on this list:

I have done my best to contribute WebSRT examples to the bake-off
between TTML and WebSRT at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/TextFormat_Mapping_to_Requirements
. I would highly appreciate it if people could review the WebSRT
examples I contributed there and point out things that I got wrong. If
you don't have edit access to that wiki, just email the necessary
changes and I can apply them.

I'm also hoping that through this exercise we are getting a list of
examples that can help people author more than the most basic WebSRT
files.

Finally, I am trying to propose improvements to WebSRT to meet some of
the remaining requirements (see also
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/TextFormat_Pros_Cons_Overview).
Even if you don't care about those requirements since you don't
subscribe to the arguments that have led to them, I would still
appreciate constructive feedback.

Cheers,
Silvia.