[whatwg] Bluetooth

This is exactly my point (and probably Don). I was not thinking about
common i/o devices. I was thinking about a way to somehow connect to an
uncommon device. Maybe something like websockets, maybe devsockets :P

I can see 3 important steps to do this:

- have a way expose diferent devices (so the app can search/list)

- have permission to access a specific device (yes/no/remember)
  (the browser should do the bluetooth pairing stuff)

- talk to the device with some kind of stream/socket

Does anyone think this could be a good idea?

--
Diogo