[whatwg] Bluetooth devices

From: Diogo Resende <dresende@thinkdigital.pt>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 14:00:57 +0000
I don't think Don was talking about mouse/kb/video/gps stuff. That
should be handled by the OS and reflected to the current APIs as wired
alternatives do. I think Don meant to be able to scan other types of
devices and be able to interact with them.

For example, a medical device may have no interest to the OS but a web
app (just like a desktop app) could get some interesting information and
perhaps send some instructions. Maybe some API like the geolocation..

--
Diogo