[whatwg] Bluetooth devices

From: Bjartur Thorlacius <svartman95@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:28:10 +0000
> Is there any intention to provide access to Bluetooth devices through the
> Device element?
Addressing Bluetooth specifically might or might not be out of scope
of the <device> element, depending on what the scope will be :)

This is to low level for my taste; what would a web page want direct
communication over Bluetooth for? If RS-323 will be left out, Bluetooth
probably should be [left out] too. Higher level JavaScript interfaces
for accessing filesystems and user selected audio streams cover all use
cases I can think of.

But then, I don't fully understand what use cases <device> is trying to
solve in the first place.