[whatwg] Please consider adding a couple more datetime <input> types - type="year" and type="month-day"

While creating an input that works for every use case you can think of
sounds like a good idea, I'd like to question weather a user would ever *enter
a date* that would require the inclusion of BC/AD.

I'm certain that there is a requirement to markup such text, but as for *
entry* I'm strongly of the opinion that you're over cooking this.