[whatwg] Timed tracks for <video>

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 11:04:55 +1000
Hi Ian,

I think there's a typo in the description of the TimedTrack mode at
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/complete/video.html#timed-track-mode.
It says:

Hidden

Indicates that the timed track is active, but that the user agent is not
actively displaying the cues. If no attempt has yet been made to obtain the
track's cues, the user will perform such an attempt momentarily. The user
agent is maintaining a list of which cues are active, and events are being
fired accordingly.

But I think it should be "the user *agent* will perform such an attempt
momentarily."

Cheers,
Silvia.