[whatwg] [br] element should not be a line break

From: Thomas Koetter <thomas.koetter@id-script.de>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 13:56:07 +0200
Andy wrote:
>Far greater semantic richness is obtained by using the ADR microformat

Absolutely! Good point.
As I was talking about HTML5 elements, I didn't take that into consideration.

But then I suggest a combination of the two is even better.

<address class="vcard">
	<dl class="adr">
		<dd class="fn">P. Sherman</dd>
		<dd class="street-address">42 Wallaby Way</dd>
		<dd class="locality">Sydney</dd>
	</dl>
</address>

This way there are some semantics even if the user agent doesn't support microformats.

But this seems to be a separate discussion from the br element.