[whatwg] Please consider making <summary> more generic/flexible (or renaming)

From: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 13:48:16 -0700
very special purpose (only allowed inside <details>). It would be
helpful if we made it more generic, in particular allow use of
general "summary" text semantics (e.g. this paragraph :), and a
potential enhancement to the HTML5-to-Atom conversion algorithm.

Alternatively, we could rename summary inside details to something
more specific so it won't be confused as a generic-sounding
element/feature.

More details here: http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Summary

I encourage fellow web authors and browser implementers to add their
opinions/comments to that wiki page.

Thanks!

Tantek

--