[whatwg] "Content-Disposition" property for <a> tags

Perhaps to avoid the "legacy baggage" it could be a simple attribute

eg. <a href="blah" download>

This would prevent duplicating 'type', and bringing in all the
"knowledge" people seem to not have about how 'content-disposition'
works in headers.

or even an extension of target?

eg. <a href="blah" target="_save">

Then it would be clear that it's only a hint, like the other target values.

-- James

(I accidentally sent this to the wrong address before sorry for the dupe)