[whatwg] "Content-Disposition" property for <a> tags

From: Ben Schwarz <ben.schwarz@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 20:45:57 +1000
I'm really not too sure what pre-existing problem this actually solves.
Given that a server sets the correct mime-types for a given resource, we
know what "type" it is already.

Setting the Content-disposition on the client side creates an annoying user
experience.

If I want to open a link in a new tab, window or download, I'll do it like I
have done for the last ten years?via a keyboard modifier or a contextual
menu.