[whatwg] Headings and sections, role of H2-H6

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Nikita Popov <privat at ni-po.com> wrote:
> I don't know whether I would be happy, if all headings in my document were
> shown *BIG*, 'cause I use h1 everywhere. I would much more appreciate them
> to be unstyled. (But this is only personal opinion.)

The spec provides, in the rendering section, advice about how to
present <h1>s according to their sectioning level, so that they'll
look just like <h2-6> do without sections.  At the moment no browser
implements that rendering, but it's expected that they will relatively
soon.

~TJ