[whatwg] Dealing with Stereoscopic displays

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 10:59:22 +1200
I think it's interesting to think about what browsers could do with stereo

We already have three features that could produce useful stereo output
1) WebGL
2) CSS 3D Transforms
3) <video> (assuming there was some kind of 3D video format defined

What are the use cases for stereo output? Would those features be