[whatwg] Directory upload via <input type="file" directory>

The API doesn't officially seem to cover dragging and dropping directories.

The implementation in Firefox is to allow directories to be dropped into
the browser along with files. It passes them to the script with an empty
type attribute, and attempts to read them produce a directory listing.
However, I don't believe this gives the script the ability to read the
files within a dropped directory (it knows where they are, but is
constrained by the sandbox).

I would suggest this is something the drag & drop API needs to be
expanded to cover explicitly; perhaps have "isDirectory" and "files"
attributes on the File object, to indicate that a file reference is
actually a directory, and to access the contents of that directory
respectively.