[whatwg] Directory upload via <input type="file" directory>

I don't understand. I think in a "Choose File" Dialog you can pick
multiple items. And as far as I know folders are mixed with files on the
list (that's how you navigate between folders on this dialog).

Why not choose multiple files/folders? Security doesn't seem to be a
concern. I can make a mess with only one folder.

--
Diogo Resende <dresende at thinkdigital.pt>
ThinkDigital