[whatwg] HTMLCollection and HTMLAllCollection suggestion

On 4/6/10 12:17 PM, Perry Smith wrote:
> I'm confused by the spec at this point. The title for section 13 is
> "obsolete features" but then 13.3 is "Requirements"

Right.  Just because a feature is obsolete doesn't mean that UAs aren't
required to implement it in a particular way.

 > I test a little bit in firefox and document.all doesn't work.

Sure it does:

Or were you testing in standards mode or something?

> Is the HTMLAllCollection coming or going?

Neither.  It's here; no one is planning to add new features to it, web
pages are discouraged from using it.

-Boris